From the school year 2021/22, we offer students who cannot or do not want to travel home on weekends the opportunity to stay at the boarding section from Friday evening to Sunday. The teenagers are supervised during this time and have the opportunity to take part in certain classes on Saturday morning (e. g.Germancourse, tutorial support).
Basic structure of the weekend offer:
- A supervisor is always in the house
- Joint meals
- Free to go out (with individual registration to the supervisors)
- Possibility for lessons on Saturday morning: 3 lessons
- Saturday afternoon: free or program
- A religious offer is attended within a weekend
- Every weekend there is an outside activity on Saturdays and / or Sundays: hiking, skiing day, visiting Swiss cities, visiting major sporting events, etc.
This is always mandatory for the lower grades, for the middle and upper grades in consultation.
The costs of the weekend offer (stay including meals and supervision) are CHF 6000 per year or CHF 200 per individual weekend.
Separate costs will be incurred for excursions – travel costs, entrance fees, etc.
Further information about boarding can be found here.